Our Service Programs
We design our home care service program to work around your schedule and meet unique client's needs.
Giving you peace of mind.
A round the clock care for client need long term care. A caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing risk of fall and assisting in all activities of daily living.
Services may include, but not limited to the following:
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Safely Transferring the client (if necessary)
- Feeding the client (if necessary)
- Medication reminder
- Washing and Ironing the Laundry
- Running Errands
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Providing Companionship and conversation